• Create BookmarkCreate Bookmark
  • Create Note or TagCreate Note or Tag
  • PrintPrint
Share this Page URL
Help

Chapter 1. web publishing and trellix we... > what's so special about trellix web?

what's so special about trellix web?

Lots of Web site creation programs are out there that make it fairly easy to create a Web page without knowing HTML. Trellix Web is the first one that makes it easy for regular people to create an entire Web site, with many pages, all of which are closely linked together organizationally and stylistically. Using Trellix Web, you can finally focus on creating instead of coding.

With its pre-created designs, templates, and graphics (which you can customize and change at will), Trellix Web takes you along the trail of effortlessly creating your Web site. Trellix Web is a great proponent of the 80/20 rule: It takes care of 80 percent of the work, all of it drudgery, and allows you to concentrate on the remaining 20 percent, most of which are the fun parts such as design, navigation, creation, and presentation of your content.


PREVIEW

                                                                          

Not a subscriber?

Start A Free Trial


  
  • Creative Edge
  • Create BookmarkCreate Bookmark
  • Create Note or TagCreate Note or Tag
  • PrintPrint