• Create BookmarkCreate Bookmark
  • Create Note or TagCreate Note or Tag
  • PrintPrint
Share this Page URL
Help

Chapter 10. design tips > ten rules of web design

ten rules of web design

The beauty of Trellix Web—one of the beauties—is that it comes with so many cool designs. You just pick one and boom, your site looks attractive and professional. If you change your mind, just select another one. Without Trellix Web, you'd have to spend a lot of time creating designs for your Web sites, and they might not look as nice.

So, Trellix Web takes care of probably 90 percent of your Web design needs. The remaining 10 percent, though, can set your site apart from the rest. Now, I myself suffer from a natural aversion to too many rules. I have even been known to vote Libertarian. But when it comes to design, adhering to certain rules can greatly increase the beauty, usability, and effectiveness of a Web site. With that in mind, I offer you the following advice.


PREVIEW

                                                                          

Not a subscriber?

Start A Free Trial


  
  • Creative Edge
  • Create BookmarkCreate Bookmark
  • Create Note or TagCreate Note or Tag
  • PrintPrint