Share this Page URL

Chapter 13. Fooling Around with Frames > Forging a Frameset Page - Pg. 147

Fooling Around with Frames 147 For example, suppose you have two frames and you want the top frame to usurp 25 percent of the screen and the bottom to take the remaining 75 percent. Here's a frameset page (see frame1.htm on this book's CD) that does the job: <HTML> <HEAD> <TITLE>Horizontal Frames</TITLE> </HEAD> <FRAMESET ROWS="25%,75%"> <FRAME> <FRAME> </FRAMESET> </HTML> If you load this sucker into a browser, you see the rather uninspiring screen shown in Figure 13.4. Now you see what I meant earlier when I said that the frame page is just an empty shell!