• Create BookmarkCreate Bookmark
  • Create Note or TagCreate Note or Tag
  • PrintPrint

6. Investment

At the age of 45, you research investment opportunities for your retirement fund and find one that you determine is legitimate, stable, and managed by ethical, competent people. You have two options. Option A: You may invest $10,000 for one year with an 80% chance of getting a 20% return on your money; or your original investment fully repaid. Option B: You may invest $10,000 for one year with a 50% chance of receiving $25,000 or losing $5,000 of your original investment.

A You choose Option A.

B You choose Option B.


PREVIEW

                                                                          

Not a subscriber?

Start A Free Trial


  
  • Creative Edge
  • Create BookmarkCreate Bookmark
  • Create Note or TagCreate Note or Tag
  • PrintPrint